It’s the unofficial start to summer! Red Sox are gearing up for the Home Opener today. Go Sox! The Bruins unfortunately are gearing up to go back home and train for next year. The playoffs start April 15th (I pick my Bracket yesterday). New York Islanders to win it all. I am not sure. I finished the first 2 season of Orange is the New Black. Does anyone else watch it? Opinions please. I think it is a very good show.
Work has been busy with prom season. Just one more after Mother’s Day. WOOHOO!! It has been beautiful outside these past few days. Who has seen color on the ground fro flowers popping through to see the sun? Anyone? The East coast had a bad winter so I am happy to see flower and grass.
Speaking of flowers; The Pansy Flower is ready for hanging and window boxes. They are a hardy flower.
- Full sun
- Grow in: Containers, on boarders, and ground covers
- Start 6-8 weeks inside with seeds
- moist, humus-rich, well drained, sun, cool temps
- 7-12 inches apart (pansies spread); 6-9 inches tall
- Water regularly (Some people fail because they do not water enough)
- All purpose fertilizer around then to help grow
- Remove faded/dead flowers to help blooming process
The pansy is all so known as the flower of many faces. I could be wrong on that one.
What do you think?
I hope everyone has a great day today! Positive Energy and thoughts!
Happy Gardening Season!!
(source: Better Homes & Gardens)